Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

settlers of catan cookies

Hi. My friend plays this board game and you sell wheat and make roads or something. I am not really sure because I have never played, but my friend plays and it was his birthday so BAM: settlers of catan cookies. The cookies were later placed on top of cupcakes and devoured at a local bar and grill. The cupcakes were amazing (and chocolate) and made by my friend's lovely wifey.


This is the actual game!
This is the cookie game!






Birthday boy and his birthday cupcake/cookie extravaganza.

I feel like I need to explain what is happening with the cookies just so we are all clear on the matter. I actually just checked the settlers of catan wikipedia page to ensure that I was naming the resources correctly....
Dark green: FOREST with happy little trees and a river (LUMBER)
Light Green: Pasture with chocolate chip sheep grazing (WOOL)
Red: Brick (duh)
Gray: Mountains (ORE)
Yellow: Farm/Wheat (GRAIN)
Sandy: Dessert! -- Covered with crushed graham cracker for sand effect
Blue: Water

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment